Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Write me a haiku about your OTP.
You stare at her boobs
She smiles at all your jokes
Accept it, you’re married now.
2. What perfume do you wear?
Ralph Lauren Blue
3. Favourite Rizzles youtube video? (Link us to it)
4. Congratulations, you’ve just had a baby boy, what did you name him?
5. Write me 2 paragraph’s about your OTP confessing their love for each other.
I like Tommy. A lot. But I love you?
Yes. Kiss me.
(Sorry, that was three.)
6. You just found out that you’re a lucky winner of a very special and rare Zoo competition where you won the chance to look after an animal of your choice for a year, at your home, with their food, habitat, and care-taker’s provided. What animal do you choose?
Galapagos tortoise. But I’d have to move to a warmer place with a bigger backyard. Or I could move to the Galapagos Islands for a year. Yeah, that’s what I’d do. Definitely.
7. Someone on your facebook continuously writes statuses where he or she always uses ‘your’ for both ‘your’ and ‘you’re’. How do you, without being nasty, inform them on the correct use of ‘your’ and ‘you’re’?
I quit Facebook. (Seriously, I already did that.)
8. Who would you rather write a song about you? Taylor Swift, Adele, or Ed Sheeran?
Adele, as long as she sings it, too. Who is Ed Sheeran?
9. Using your OTP, draw a scenario where person A has bought person B a very meaningful birthday present.
I don’t draw, so this is the closest you’re gonna get.
10. Who is the artist you have the most songs by on your iTunes?
I don’t know. Is there an easy way to find out? Probably Ella Fitzgerald. 352 on her own, probably another 50 with other people.
11. What do you usually do during the day?
I go to the gym in the morning and work at home in the afternoon/evening.
Here are some questions for you:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What’s your dream vacation?
- What’s the farthest you’ve been from home?
- Which television character are you the most similar to, and in what ways are you similar?
- Recommend a good book.
- Recommend a good movie.
- Recommend a good music album.
- What’s your earliest memory?
- When were you the most frightened?
- When were you the happiest?
- Describe yourself in three words.